My name is Niko and I work in the not-as-glamorous-as-you-might-think world of film and television. I have one book out on query [SciFi/Horror] and am writing another [YA SciFi]. This basically means that I try to play it cool whenever I get an email and then act like I don't care that it's just Netflix updating me on what's new to stream. I'm fortunate to live in the greatest city in the world [NYC] where brunch choices are in abundance.
Here’s some other stuff:
- Soon-to-be mom of twins!
- I've been happily married since 2011.
- My mother is a little Japanese lady from Nihonbashi -Tokyo, Japan.
- My father is an African-American man from Elizabeth City, NC.
- I have 2 brothers and a sister.
- I have a million nieces & nephews (Exaggeration, but not by much)
- I have 2̶ 1 turtle(s). RIP Hasegawa!
- I went to kindergarten in Japan.
- I went to high school in Germany.
- My dad was in the Air Force.
- If I laugh at least once, it's a great day.
- I'm fascinated by body language and handwriting.
- I love making jewelry.
- I love to read.
- I love to write.
- I love to knit.
- I love to play the guitar (poorly).
- I love to sing (horribly).
- I love to dance.
- I love being creative.
- I love archery (targets only, not animals)
- I watch way too much television.
- I’m a little obsessed with “The Walking Dead”.
- Okay, I'm a lot obsessed with "The Walking Dead".